I am super chuffed to have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks! I’m loving blogging and connecting with other people who love the same things I do. It’s so exciting when people comment on and likes my recipes so thanks to everyone who does 🙂
I also wanted to thank Colette at Pure Form Fitness Kitchen for taking the time to nominate me (9/2/12), particulary as her blog inspired me to create my own, so I couldn’t be more grateful. I am looking forward to many more months of baking, blogging and being happy! Thank you 🙂 xx
The rules for the award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 15 more bloggers that You enjoy.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated!
I have now given my thanks so here goes….7 bits of me! 🙂
- I’m an anthropologist, a photographer, a baking fiend and a fitness nut!
- I have an amazing family and some wonderful friends, who put up with me and all my faults every day and for that I’m truly grateful.
- I love my 3 furry feline friends and my 2 chelonian buddies
- I love being healthy, strong and fit and I love staying that way
- I love the smell of rain
- I am passionate about conservation and work to conserve wild primates in Indonesia
- I miss my dad and think about him every day, but I know he’d be looking down on this now and would be super proud and that makes me happy
The 15 bloggers that I want to nominate for this award are as following.
- The dusty baker
- Love & a six foot leash
- La Vie Simple
- Paper bag blog
- Emerging vegan sistah
- Indulge – Travel, Adventure, & New Experiences
- Primal movers
- Edible substance
- Frugal feeding
- Bake love not war
- Sunday Dreamings
- domestic diva, M.D.
Thank you again, Nancy at Pure and Simple Bakes 🙂